Welcome!

Keeping the vision is all about staying focused on your goals in life and staying encouraged. It is very easy to get distracted in life with all of the challenges we can face sometimes. That is why it is so important to keep your vision in front of you and pursue it with all you've got! God has a plan for each of us and it is so important that we ASK him what that plan is and stay on course. It is okay if we slip sometimes on this path because that is what the Blood of Jesus has accomplished. When we fail just plead that Blood and keep pressing towards that vision. In my page I will discuss topics such as relationships, spiritual matters, fun things, and so much more. Just check it out!


"Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he." Proverbs 29:18



Saturday, April 9, 2011

Zoo Atlanta


Me and my family had so much fun at the zoo this week.  It was packed, but still fun! Anyway the weather was good not too hot or anything.  At one point it seemed like it would rain, but it did not thank God.  We were able to enjoy a full day there and we had a great time.  It was actually my first time going since I've been here in GA.  The funny thing though is that it seemed like a lot of the animals were sleepy.  Anyways, I had a great experience and I'm sure I'll go back soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment